You can trust our selection for Guitar Hero Guitar Wii Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52683 reviews for Guitar Hero Guitar Wii and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Guitar Hero Guitar Wii where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Guitar Hero Guitar Wii.
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We earn from your qualified purchase, without any extra charge to you.
|1||Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games (Excluding Rock Band 1)||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|2||Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Color Black||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|3||Wii guitar hero for wii controller wireless compatible with guitar hero Wii rock band 2 games Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|4||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|5||Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software - Nintendo Wii||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|6||Guitar Hero Metallica - Nintendo Wii||9||Check on Amazon|
|7||Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock - PC||9||Check on Amazon|
|8||Guitar Hero 5 - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||9||Check on Amazon|
|9||Guitar Hero Aerosmith - Nintendo Wii (Game only)||9||Check on Amazon|
|10||Guitar Hero World Tour||8.8||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Hero Guitar Wii
52683 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Guitar Hero Guitar Wii in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Excluding Rock Band 1, Color White
- Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Color Black
- Wii guitar hero for wii controller wireless compatible with guitar hero Wii rock band 2 games Guitar Hero...
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Nintendo Wii Game only
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software Nintendo Wii
- Guitar Hero Metallica Nintendo Wii
- Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock PC
- Guitar Hero 5 Nintendo Wii Game only
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith Nintendo Wii Game only
- Guitar Hero World Tour
1. Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games (Excluding Rock Band 1)
- Gametime Buddies Brand Name Wireless guitar controller for Guitar Hero and Rock Band games
- Size: 30 inches long with neck, 9.5 inch wide at the guitar body
- Wii remote controller slot on the front of guitar, easy to connect and hold the Wii Remote
- Compatible with All Guitar Hero Games and Rock Band 2 and 3
- Not compatible with the Rock Band games or games that require microphones to play, such as Rock Band 1.
2. Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Color Black
- Gametime Buddies Brand Name wireless guitar for Guitar Hero and Rock Band games.
- Size: 30 inches long with neck, 9.5 inch width at the guitar body.
- Wii remote controller slot on the front of guitar, easy to connect and hold the Wii Remote.
- Compatible with All Guitar Hero Games and Rock Band 2 or 3.
- Not compatible with the Rock Band games that requires microphone to play, such as Rock Band 1 and more.
3. Wii guitar hero for wii controller wireless compatible with guitar hero Wii rock band 2 games Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle
- Works with Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Rock Band: The Beatles, Rock Band: Green Day and Rock Band 3, Lego Rock Band for Nintendo Wii.
- State of the art wireless Wii Guitar for an authentic music experience, Professionally designed to be more responsive.
- Improved multi-colored frets design for quick-reaction gameplay and an elongated strum bar for an enhanced music shredding experience.
- All-New touch-sensitive neck slider for nailing intense solos.
- No additional batteries required, guitar powered by the Wii Remote.
4. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Realize a true rock concert experience with all new venues, incredible lighting effects, authentic instruments and sick character moves.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Wii features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc.
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters – including three new ones – as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
5. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Stand-Alone Software – Nintendo Wii
- Game only – Guitar Hero controllers sold separately
- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game.
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n’ roll.
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience.
6. Guitar Hero Metallica – Nintendo Wii
- Follow Metallica on a tour through their career while playing their greatest hits
- Play 28 Metallica songs and 21 songs by artists that influenced their career
- Grab your friends and make up the entire band with guitars, drums, and vocals
- Expert Plus difficult lets you plug in a second bass pedal
- Enter the Music Studio to create your own music
7. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock – PC
- More than 70 of the most legendary rock anthems of all-time
- Added multiplayer modes – arcade inspired Guitar Battle and the dual shredding Co-op Career
- Challenge the legends of rock and roll in boss battles
- Take those axe shredding skills online and rock around the world
- All-new tricked out venues taking you to hell and back
8. Guitar Hero 5 – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode – multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
9. Guitar Hero Aerosmith – Nintendo Wii (Game only)
- Venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career offer the experience of “sweet emotion” and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith’s Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith’s greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
10. Guitar Hero World Tour
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly.
Guitar Hero Guitar Wii Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Guitar Hero Guitar Wii stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Hero Guitar Wii in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Hero Guitar Wii for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Hero Guitar Wii Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Hero Guitar Wii in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Hero Guitar Wii currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Hero Guitar Wii based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Hero Guitar Wii before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Hero Guitar Wii they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Hero Guitar Wii, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Hero Guitar Wii before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Hero Guitar Wii will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Hero Guitar Wii if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Hero Guitar Wii on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.