You can trust our selection for Osram Bulbs Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 43192 reviews for Osram Bulbs and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Osram Bulbs where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Osram Bulbs.
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We earn from your qualified purchase, without any extra charge to you.
|1||OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Boost D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs (Twin) 66240CBB-HCB||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||OSRAM LIGHTIFY A19 Smart Adjustable White LED||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||OEM 66340 OSRAM D3S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|4||D1S - Osram Xenarc 66140CBI (Cool Blue Intense) HID Bulbs - Pack of 2||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|5||Set of 2 Osram / Sylvania Xenarc (Xenon) D2S Headlight Bulbs # 66240 - NEW OEM - 35W / P32d-2 - Made in Germany||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|6||New Series Osram H11 OEM Halogen Headlight bulbs - 12V 55W 64211L+ (Long Life) Made in Germany - Pack of 2||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|7||Osram/Sylvania Long Life Halogen H11 Headlight Bulb # 64211L - NEW OEM - 12V / 55W - Made in Germany||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|8||OSRAM Xenarc Night Breaker Laser D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs (Twin)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||OSRAM XENARC D3S HID Xenon Headlight bulbs 66340 Pack of 2 by ALI||8.2||Check on Amazon|
|10||OSRAM XENARC OEM 4300K D1S HID/XENON Headlight bulbs (66144) by ALI - Made in Germany (Pack of 2)||8.2||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Osram Bulbs
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Osram Bulbs after analyzing 43192 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Boost D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs Twin 66240CBB-HCB
- OSRAM LIGHTIFY A19 Smart Adjustable White LED, Dimmable, 9.5W, Hub Required
- OEM 66340 OSRAM D3S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb
- D1S Osram Xenarc 66140CBI Cool Blue Intense HID Bulbs Pack of 2
- Set of 2 Osram / Sylvania Xenarc D2S Headlight Bulbs # 66240 NEW OEM 35W / P32d-2 Made in Germany...
- New Series Osram H11 OEM Halogen Headlight bulbs 12V 55W 64211L+ Made in Germany | Pack of 2...
- Osram/Sylvania Long Life Halogen H11 Headlight Bulb # 64211L NEW OEM 12V / 55W Made in Germany
- OSRAM Xenarc Night Breaker Laser D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs Twin
- OSRAM XENARC D3S HID Xenon Headlight bulbs 66340 Pack of 2 by ALI
- OSRAM XENARC OEM 4300K D1S HID/XENON Headlight bulbs 66144) by ALI Made in Germany (Pack of 2
1. OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Boost D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs (Twin) 66240CBB-HCB
- Xenon hyper blue Hyper blue light due to a special filling system used instead of conventional coating.
- Up to 7000 K High contrast and most stylish look on the road
- Enhanced brightness
- For better visibility and shorter reaction times compared to standard xenon lamps
2. OSRAM LIGHTIFY A19 Smart Adjustable White LED
- Hub required for set up: A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this light bulb.
- Individual light atmosphere: Enjoy adjustable white color temperature ranging from soft white to daylight (2700K to 6500K) and dimming capabilities right from your smartphone.
- Smart Home Lighting: Integrate voice control by pairing an Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub.
- ZigBee Light Bulb: Whether you forgot to turn a light off or want to turn your lights on before you come home from work, you can monitor your lights right from your smartphone and create schedules and automations to fit your daily routines.
- Energy saving bulb: long lasting 10W LED (60 Watt equivalent incandescent) with standard shape A19.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not required when using a different compatible ZigBee hub.
3. OEM 66340 OSRAM D3S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb
- Original equipment xenon headlamp bulb
- Made in Germany
- DOT approved
4. D1S – Osram Xenarc 66140CBI (Cool Blue Intense) HID Bulbs – Pack of 2
- 2x: Osram Xenarc 66140CBI D1S Bulbs
- up to 6000K (newest version)
- Rated Lifetime: 2000 hours
- Wattage: 35W
5. Set of 2 Osram / Sylvania Xenarc (Xenon) D2S Headlight Bulbs # 66240 – NEW OEM – 35W / P32d-2 – Made in Germany
- OSRAM D2S – 66240 – XENARC ORIGINAL: The Xenon lamp in OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quality.
- HID uses less energy than halogen lighting, while producing 3 times more light
- Light lasts up to 3 times longer than conventional halogen technology
- Made in Germany: Our OSRAM XENARC ORIGINAL D1S Xenon lamp is subject to strict quality directives, such as from the Federal Office for Motor Vehicles, and is produced in Germany with ECE Certification.
- Thanks to the impressive intensity of the light, the lamps provide better visibility on the road.
6. New Series Osram H11 OEM Halogen Headlight bulbs – 12V 55W 64211L+ (Long Life) Made in Germany - Pack of 2
- Only guarantees authenticity sold by Auto Light Industry’ ** 100% New & Authentic Osram Made in Germany – Pack of 2 bulbs.
- Osram (Known as ‘Osram Sylvania’) Made in Germany 12V 55W – 64211L+ (Long Life) | Check the model# printed on bulb as ‘64211L+’ || These bulbs have ‘L+’ followed by model# 64211.
- H11 Bulb type with Base of PGJ19-2 / UV Filter / DOT Compliance
- OEM Replacement for Acura AUDI BMW HONDA HYUNDAI Infiniti Land Rover Lexus Mercedes Benz MINI Cooper Nissan Porsche Toyota Volkswagen Volvo.
- Original product in original boxes / Be aware of counterfeited ones that do not come in original box
7. Osram/Sylvania Long Life Halogen H11 Headlight Bulb # 64211L – NEW OEM – 12V / 55W – Made in Germany
- NEW Genuine Osram, Sylvania H11 Halogen Long Life Headlight Bulb.
- Osram, Sylvania #: 64211L / H11 (Long Life Version of # 64211)
- 12V / 55W / PGJ19-2 / UV Filter
8. OSRAM Xenarc Night Breaker Laser D2S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs (Twin)
- Maximum Performance xenon bulb
- Up to 200% more brightness than standard
- Light beam up to 250 metres in length
- Road legal – ECE compliant
- Premium quality, made in Germany
9. OSRAM XENARC D3S HID Xenon Headlight bulbs 66340 Pack of 2 by ALI
- 100% New & Authentic Osram D3S Made in Germany – Pack of 2
- Newest release – Osram (Sylvania) 66340 or 66340HBI D3S Xenarc – Made in Germany
- OEM 4300K (Standard White Color/ NOT BLUE light), 3200lm, Direct replacement – D3S 35W DOT 42V
- If you need cooler or BLUE color temp, look for 5000K or higher | Note: All HID lights discolor to get whiter/bluer over usage & dims down.
- Extremely Long Life with precise light distribution & consistent performance | 100% legal for On/Off road use | Replace in pairs for optimal performance | comes w/ 11-digit standard security label | ***DOES NOT COME w/ 7-digit TRUST Code that is used on upgrade bulbs (not on OEM replacement).
10. OSRAM XENARC OEM 4300K D1S HID/XENON Headlight bulbs (66144) by ALI – Made in Germany (Pack of 2)
- D1S – (SET of 2) – OSRAM (AKA: Osram Sylvania) 4300K OEM HID Xenon Light 66144 35W DOT Made in Germany w/ 11-digit Security Label (Not 7-digit TRUST code) | Pack of 2 (Authenticity of product is guaranteed only when you order from Auto Light Industry).
- 66144 Model comes w/ 11-digit serial# sticker ONLY | If you need 7-digit TRUST code, view our 66140 Model at Higher Price | PLEASE NOTE: ONLY Upgrade version Osram HID bulbs such as XNL, CBI, CBB, etc… that come with 7-digit TRUST code gives matching batch# on bulb label and inside of metal base cap.
- D1S (As long as your vehicle has D1S type bulb, this is compatible | OEM 4300K, 3200LM, 85V 35W Direct Factory Replacement | 4300K is ‘Standard White’ Color (if you want cooler color, you need to find 6000K or higher) | Note: All HID lights discolor to get whiter/bluer over usage & dim down.
- Extremely Long Life with precise light distribution & consistent performance | DOT approved, 100% legal for On/Off road use | Replace in pairs for optimal performance | When you have light failure, try working side bulb on non-working side to double-check it’s the bulb you need to replace.
- Check compatibility before ordering.
How To Choose The Best Osram BulbsDoes the thought of finding a great Osram Bulbs stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Osram Bulbs in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Osram Bulbs for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Osram Bulbs. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Osram Bulbs in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Osram Bulbs currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Osram Bulbs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Osram Bulbs before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Osram Bulbs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Osram Bulbs, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Osram Bulbs before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Osram Bulbs will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Osram Bulbs if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Osram Bulbs on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.