Are you looking for Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Reviews? Our experts found 47815 number of feedback online for "Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500. On selected products for the Best Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We earn from your qualified purchase, without any extra charge to you.
|1||Belltech 2212FF Pair of Rear Street Performance Shocks for Colorado Silverado Ram Canyon Sierra 4WD RWD||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|2||ACDelco Specialty 504-554 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|3||Monroe 34778 Gas-Magnum Truck Shock Absorber||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|4||Gabriel 49235 Hijacker||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|5||Gabriel 43181 Load Carrier||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|6||Dodge 1500, 2500 & 3500 Pick-ups (94-08) with V6||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|7||Bilstein 24191203 Shock Absorber||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|8||SENSEN 5010 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 2WD||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||Freedom OffRoad Lift Extended Nitro Shocks 1994-2001 Ram 1500/1994-2012 Ram 2500 3500 4WD||8.2||Check on Amazon|
|10||SENSEN 5020 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 4WD||8.2||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Our team scanned 47815 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Belltech 2212FF Pair of Rear Street Performance Shocks for Colorado Silverado Ram Canyon Sierra 4WD RWD...
- ACDelco Specialty 504-554 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber
- Monroe 34778 Gas-Magnum Truck Shock Absorber
- Gabriel 49235 Hijacker
- Gabriel 43181 Load Carrier
- Dodge 1500, 2500 & 3500 Pick-ups...
- Bilstein 24191203 Shock Absorber
- SENSEN 5010 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 2WD
- Freedom OffRoad Lift Extended Nitro Shocks 1994-2001 Ram 1500/1994-2012 Ram 2500 3500 4WD
- SENSEN 5020 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 4WD
1. Belltech 2212FF Pair of Rear Street Performance Shocks for Colorado Silverado Ram Canyon Sierra 4WD RWD
- Fits: 2004 & 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Base 4WD/RWD // 04-08 Colorado LS 4WD/RWD // 06-12 Colorado LT 4WD/RWD // 06-15 Colorado WT 4WD/RWD // 99-05 Silverado 1500 Base RWD // 2018 Silverado 1500 LS/LT/LTZ/SSV/WT RWD // 97-10 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie RWD // 94-02 Ram 2500/3500 Base RWD // 2015 Canyon Base RWD // 2018 Sierra 1500 Base 4WD/RWD // 11-15 Ram 1500 SLT/Sport RWD // 2015 Ram 1500 Lone Star RWD.
- Belltech’s premium performing shock absorber // Oversized construction provides additional damping control.
- Specifically made for your vehicle with guaranteed fitment
- Complements larger OE and aftermarket wheel and tire packages for increased tire contact area
- OEM ride quality with added performance, control and comfort
2. ACDelco Specialty 504-554 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber
- Can maintain ride height with up to 1,100 lbs (per pair) of additional temporary leveling capacity to help improve vehicle handling and reduce the risk of undercarriage damage.
- Adjustable air pressure to custom tune each individual load weight
- The super finished chromed piston rod provides anti-corrosion support, a more consistent wear surface, proper seal lubrication, and longer product life.
- Real world tested to ensure that the shocks will fit intended vehicles and applications
- Not to exceed vehicle gvwr (gross vehicle weight rating); product does not increase payload
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Extended Length-24.77 inch. Stroke Length-9.73 inch
3. Monroe 34778 Gas-Magnum Truck Shock Absorber
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitro carburized rod for long service life.
- Made in China
4. Gabriel 49235 Hijacker
- America’s best-known air-adjustable shock ideal for towing or heavy loads
- America’s best-known air-adjustable shock absorber
- Ideal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or for heavy loads
- Can help improve handling and can reduce the risk of bottoming out
- Up to 1, 100 pounds per pair of leveling capacity [Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating).
- Rear: Chevrolet: 1996 – 06 Silverado 1500, 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic, 2000 – 06 Suburban 1500, 2000 – 06 Tahoe.
- Rear: Dodge: 1994 – 01 Ram 1500, 1994 – 02 Ram 2500, 1994 – 02 Ram 3500
- Rear: GMC: 1996 – 06 Sierra 1500, 2007 Sierra 1500 Classic, 2000 – 06 Yukon XL 1500
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
5. Gabriel 43181 Load Carrier
- Combines shock and spring technology, economical solution for heavier duty use
- Constant-rate front coil springs can help improve stability and restore or maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs.
- An economical solution for heavier duty use
- Rear: Chevrolet: 1999 – 18 Silverado 1500, 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic; Dodge: 1994 – 01 Ram 1500, 1994 – 02 Ram 2500, 1994 – 02 Ram 3500.
- Rear: GMC: 1999 – 18 Sierra, 2007 Sierra 1500 Classic
6. Dodge 1500, 2500 & 3500 Pick-ups (94-08) with V6
7. Bilstein 24191203 Shock Absorber
- Country of Origin : United States
- Package Dimensions: 7.62 L x 67.818 H x 8.128 W (centimeters)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 2.676 kilograms
8. SENSEN 5010 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 2WD
- Cross Reference Number: 341639, 342527, 61599, 61600, 77661, 77662, 81873, 81928, G63661, G63662, 344365, 344372, 565015, 565016, KG54102, KG54104, 32277, 32278, 34776, 34777, 37102, 37103, 911102, 911103.
9. Freedom OffRoad Lift Extended Nitro Shocks 1994-2001 Ram 1500/1994-2012 Ram 2500 3500 4WD
- Set of 4 (2 front 2 rear) performance shocks
- Powder coated silver finish
- Lifetime warranty
10. SENSEN 5020 Front or Rear Struts Compatible with 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 4WD
- Cross Reference Number: 341641, 342527, 61600, 61634, 77662, 77673, 81873, 81919, G63662, G63673, 344365, 344376, 565017, KG54315, 32278, 32279, 32366, 34777, 34778, 37104, 37105, 911103, 911104.
Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Shocks For 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.